As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Florida Foliage #ad
Salt & Shade Tolerant Turf Sod, St. Augustine Palmetto | 3 Live Extra Large Grass Plugs | Drought #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Augustine. Palmetto grass is a semi-dwarf grass, but palmetto grass is less prone to becoming thatchy, giving it a plush appearance similar to Seville and Delmar, and are soft to the touch, even in full sunlight. Augustine grass demonstrates superior shade, frost, cold, heat, and drought tolerance.
Palmetto grass will remain green longer than any other variety of St. Palmetto grass is rapidly becoming accepted as a landscaping standard as it has been used in thousands of lawns since 1994. Please note that like all turfgrass, not a miracle grass.
Augustine grass. Augustine grass is a living plant, however, Palmetto St. Augustine grass cultivar selected for better color and finer texture than ordinary St. This versatile turfgrass is used across the southern United States from the Carolinas to California under a wide range of climate and soil conditions making it the ideal choice for residential and commercial use.
Augustine grass will deliver years of an aesthetically pleasing and functional lawn. When mowed high 3" - 4" it is often mistaken for fescue. Augustine, and will stay green much longer than Bermuda grass and Centipede grass. Palmetto grass will slowly become dormant after several heavy frosts, and will remain evergreen in temperatures below freezing if there are no hard frosts.
2. SOD PODS #ad
Cannot Ship to California/AZ SodPods® St Augustine Floratam Grass Plugs 32-Count Natural, Affordable Lawn Improvement #adSOD PODS #ad
- Established roots mean less water and maximum success. Ft. Augustine floratam is heat tolerant and has a great tolerance for humidity. Augustine is a broad bladed, medium green colored grass.
Natural and shipped fresh from the farm, each pod has been carefully nurtured to have a fully developed root system, just like your lawn. Endless possibilities - SodPods are perfectly rooted for creating something new.
Affordable - each 8-pack covers 18 sq. Sodpods comes from a family owned and operated farm. Easy to install for repair or improvement of your existing lawn, SodPods are also used for planting new lawns. St. Great for the environment, SodPods generate oxygen and provide a safe play area for your loved ones. Minimum 4-hour-6-hours of sunlight per day for best results. St.
3. BRISON #ad
Floratam St. Augustine Grass Plugs / Box of 72 #adBRISON #ad
- Designed for hot, humid Climate / thrives in direct sunlight. Large 3 inch plugs / frEE SHIPPING! Please note: we cannot ship to California or Arizona due to current agricultural restrictions! Usda planting zones 8 - 11. Grows best in areas with mild winters.
4. Florida Foliage #ad
Salt & Shade Tolerant Turf Grass, St. Augustine 'Seville' Sod, 9 Live Plugs, Drought #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Packaged and shipped exclusively by florida foliage. St. Augustine grass can make your home look beautiful with greenery without a high amount of lawn care. Because seville can tolerate and persist in areas within a lawn with only 6 to 7 hours of sunlight, it is considered a favorite choice among landscapers for lawns with moderate shade.
Ships dormant during the winter months. Augustine seville is often found in full sun locations, but Seville also flourishes in other parts of the lawn, especially with a reputation for living in shady conditions.
It can tolerate wide ph ranges, from the acidic soils often found inland to the high pH soils of the coastal areas. Augustine seville is considered a dwarf cultivar that is a much finer textured grass than Floratam.
Seville is blue-green in color with excellent color retention. Seville tolerates salt, shade, and drought well. Seville, like all other cultivars of St Augustine grass, establishes quickly in most environments. Seville is considered one of the most shade tolerant turf grass among the St Augustine grasses. St. Seville, will take root in the soil and fills out to a beautiful, with the proper routine maintenance through the establishment period, natural-looking lawn.
5. Florida Foliage #ad
Salt and Shade Tolerant Turf Grass, St. Augustine 'Floratam' 3 Inch Sod Plugs, 18 Extra Large Live Plugs, Drought #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Multiple, short 5–10 minutes irrigations throughout the course of the day for 7–10 days following planting helps the grass establish without drying out. Augustinegrass is established by vegetative propagation only, which includes sod, plugs, or sprigs.
It is important to provide irrigation on the correct schedule when grass is newly planted. After this, again applying ¼–½ inch of water. Floratam is a vigorous, coarse textured St. For the next 7–10 days, frequency should be reduced to 2–3 times weekly, irrigate once a day to apply ¼–½ inch of water.
However, the coarseness of the blades are reduced. Augustine grass variety. Packaged and shipped exclusively by florida foliage.
Mowing height should not be over 1 1/2". St. Leaf blades are wider and longer than common St. Vegetative propagation means that plant parts with growing points are used for planting rather than seeds. Augustine grasses to satisfy your residential or commercial needs. Stolons of floratam are large, purplish-red in color demand this characteristic when purchasing sod with internodes averaging 3" in length.
6. SeedRanch #ad
2 Trays, Seed Ranch St Augustine Palmetto Grass Plugs #adSeedRanch #ad
- Ft. Excellent tolerance to wear, cold, and drought. 3 x 3 inch plugs. Superior performance and beauty. 2 tray covers 100 sq. Plugs typically only ship Monday - Wednesday.
7. SeedRanch #ad
Seed Ranch St Augustine Floratam Grass Plugs, 2 Trays #adSeedRanch #ad
- 3 x 3 inch plugs. Plugs typically only ship Monday - Wednesday. Excellent tolerance to wear, cold, and drought. 2 tray covers 100 sq. Superior performance and beauty. Ft. 2 trays = 32 plugs.
8. SeedRanch #ad
2 Trays, Seed Ranch St Augustine Seville Grass Plugs #adSeedRanch #ad
- Excellent tolerance to wear, cold, and drought. 3 x 3 inch plugs. Superior performance and beauty. Ft. 2 trays = 32 plugs. Plugs typically only ship Monday - Wednesday. 2 tray covers 100 sq.
|Manufacturer||Seed Ranch #ad|